KIMMIEBITES now has a LOGO!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

I'm so excited writing this post, everyone! On late Thursday night as I was stressing out about university work and testing my boyfriends patience so hard (bless him!), I was sent one of the most random and kindest acts ever by my bffl, Jasmine.

So now as you may have noticed by the big and obvious new layout...

🎉  KIMMIEBITES FINALLY HAS A LOGO 🎉



She was thinking about my blog after we had dinner that night and decided to make me two new watermarks to use, one which I am ending up using as my banner. I'm super excited to use my new watermark soon as well as continue doing my best to update my blog every now and then to bring you all some awesome and interesting food reviews + stories!

Thank you, Jasmine :') 
You're the bestest best friend who always looks out for me and has my back. 
I appreciate this very much 💖 💖 💖


p.s. For anyone who's interested, Jas is an amazing graphic designer as well as the most enthusiastic CS:GO player I know. Contact me for more information fangirling 😇 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe