First Post! Euro Taste's Grill, Bankstown

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Welcome to my blog, and hence my first post! (♥ᵕ♥ ) ~♪


The Little Saigon Plaza in Bankstown that had been under construction for what seems like *exaggeration* 10 years finally opened for business towards the end of this year! Although that doesn't mean all the shops and restaurants inside it are ready and finalised to go. I have to admit, it's been pretty exciting trying out the restaurants as they open and waiting for the next new things.

Recently I went to Euro Taste's Grill with the whole family because of this great grand opening Scoopon deal offered which cut the bill by 50%! 

The only way to get into the place is to enter via the external entrance, but luckily this was really easy to find due to it being conveniently located right by the exit doors. The place was very busy on the Saturday night, but not packed in the sense that people had to queue at the door. This makes it an attractive alternative for a place to have dinner because Chefs Gallery and Papparich pretty much ALWAYS have lines.


Both me and my sister agreed that the service here was absolutely amazing! The girl greeting us at the entrance was super friendly, and as were the rest of the staff in responding to our orders, requests, and jokes. The ambience was very family-friendly and while noisy, it did not get in the way of our conversations at all!





The big downside was that we literally waited 40+ minutes for our food and ended up watching other people get their food first aaaand having to move the car to avoid parking fees. I am patient but my family is not. Especially when they are hungry. This long wait time might be some weaning issues as they have only been open for a short while… so I really hope it's not a regular thing.

Drinks arrived inb4 the ridiculous waiting time for food... (ಠ╭╮ಠ)

Strawberry smoothie $5.50
- Tasted like ordinary strawberry milk

Mixed fruit juice crush $5.50

Mocktail jug - Mojito $20.50
- Super refreshing!

We were all pleasantly surprised when the food was finally set down in front of us though, because er-ma-gerd - portions were huge! All meals come with a side of chips/salad and sauce!

Beef half-ribs & rump (250g) $35.90
- The ribs in bbq sauce were so good!! My dad ordered this and everyone kept pinching from his plate ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

Lamb half-ribs & Portuguese chicken $33.90
- The lamb ribs were quite fatty as expected but really succulent underneath it all
- Chicken was nice but on the dry side

\
Char-grilled chicken breast skewers (3) $21.90 
- I didn't even notice my sister had put that beef rib on the side of my plate when taking this photo hehe oops
- To be honest this was the disappointment of the entire dinner. Chicken was insanely dry and it came with such a little blob of their special 'Euro sauce' that it just could not be saved :'(
- 'Euro sauce' tastes like a creamy Portuguese sauce

There was a mix up with my dish, that's the chicken skewers above because I ordered with a side of chips but it arrived with salad. I mean I'm friends with salad so it's cool, but they also ended up giving me an apology bowl of chips as well and I don't mind if I do!

Seafood platter $26.90
- There was beer battered fish, prawns & calamari
- The prawns are the things that look like twirly clusters of noodle. They were really good!
- But the portion of seafood I felt was a let down


Overall I feel like this is a great place to go for dinner! It is a bit on the pricey side and I wouldn't order chicken again, but because of the other good food, large portions and great service - I would come back! Luckily my sister still has a few more Scoopon vouchers hehe (๑✧◡✧๑) ~


TL;DR
Price: A bit expensive
Service: Excellent!
Quality: Really good, but say no to chicken
Ambience: Family-friendly :)



Euro Taste's Grill
g2015/462 Chapel Rd, Bankstown
(Little Saigon Plaza)

Euro taste Grill Bankstown Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe