Juicy Lucy, Surry Hills

Wednesday, June 08, 2016


On a quiet afternoon after a long and tiring day of uni, my boyfriend treated us both with a fun trip to Juicy Lucy. From the name of the place you really can't guess what kind of item this shop sells but anyone will be happy to know it's chicken! All sorts of chicken ~

True to its name, Juicy Lucy has some of the juiciest and most delicious chicken ever. My stomach is growling as I begin to write this post so lets get into it!





Fried chicken edits hehe

I absolutely love the bright yet warm vibes Juicy Lucy gives off. Even though the shop is MUCH tinier than I thought it would be and we did have to wait for some people to leave before we got some seats, there is so much on the walls to look at and to laugh about!



The menu has a pretty good variety despite not actually being much. 
There's burgers, wraps, two types of chicken, drumsticks, tenders, chips, salad, etc!

The two types of chicken - Thai Gai Yang & Aunt Lucy's. Both sound so good!

My dismal picture of the salad offerings hahhaha my bad, shooting with a 50mm is so hard I'm still trying to get used to it T_T


Despite wanting to try all the types of chicken, Fran and I decided to go with trying the two fried chicken burgers offered on the menu...

Fran's: Juicy Lucy burger w/ fried chicken, salad, sriracha mayo, cheese $12
- He LOVED this
- Juiciest. Fried. Chicken. Ever
- This is a very simple and tasty burger, nothing can go wrong!
- There also happened to be a surprise pickle in this burger which Fran hates so it was all mine~

Mine: Lil Kim burger w/ fried chicken, slaw, kimchi, korean bbq $12
- Of course Kim would order the Lil Kim HEHEHE
- Did I mention? Juiciest. Fried. Chicken. Ever!!!
- I was actually so excited when I first saw this on Instagram because I looove fried chicken, I love slaw, I love kimchi, and I love burgers
- Perfect combo!
- This was so messy to eat though because it's huge and overflowing (a good thing) so I ended up dissecting it. What's really awesome is Juicy Lucy has cutlery and wet towel wipes for you to take and use on the side :)
- 11/10 get this get this get this 😍


I can't recommend this place enough. Fran and I were both so impressed. Like genuinely satisfied, feeling tubby and chubby, wow-ing, and impressed. It's a really short walk from Central Station over to the Surry Hills side and I know a lot of people reading over this will pass the area so I encourage you to stop by next time 😘


TL;DR:
Price: Burgers are a bit expensive but worth it!
Service: Adequate
Quality: EXCELLENT
Ambience: Small and cosy little place


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Juicy Lucy
232A Elizabeth St, 
Surry Hills NSW 2010

Juicy Lucy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe